This introductory facial to the Dermalogica skincare regime gives you maximum results in minimum time (no extractions or massage). It is high-intensity, accelerated version of the Dermalogica Skin Treatment. Focused on any Micro Zones.
Experience a half hour of bliss. Includes skin analysis, cleansing & steaming, plus treatment masque that leaves your skin glowing and moisturized. Perfect for your first facial, or if you're short on time but desperate for relief.
Dermalogica Customized Treatment
This 60-minute customized facial includes cleansing, exfoliation with steam, and a soothing foot and hand massage. Your esthetician massages your face, neck, and decollete and performs Dermalogica's face-mapping analysis. You receive a customize treatment based on your skin's needs and its specific condition. By decoding your skin zone by zone, we can target specific problems areas with products designed to be non-irritating yet effective for your particular skin issue. The treatment ends with a facial masque and customized product application.
Age Smart Regeneration Treatment
Aging well is the best revenge. AGE Smart products include peptides, MAP, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) and powerful plant extracts. Designed to counter major biochemical reactions that start the aging process - even before they start, it controls aging triggers, leaves skin healthy and firm.
Our technician is discreet and makes the hair removal experience as comfortable as possible. For your convenience, a list of helpful pre-and post-procedure tips are provided below. If you should have any questions before your appointment do not hesitate to call or email us.
- Keep the area to be waxed clean and dry. Avoid using creams, gels or oils that may prevent the wax from adhering to the skin.
- Take a warm shower prior to waxing. This helps to open your pores and allow the hair follicles to come out easier.
- Do not use exfoliating products such as Retin-A, AHA’s, scrubs or loofahs, or have any chemical facial peels 3 to 5 days before or after your waxing service.
- If you are waxing for the first time for an event or special occasion, we recommend scheduling the same service four weeks PRIOR to make sure you have no adverse reactions on the big day!
- Do not wax areas with broken skin, moles, skin tags, warts or cold sores. If you are susceptible to cold sores, take medication such as Valtrex the day before, the day of, and the day after your waxing procedure.
- You may wax during your menstrual cycle, however, if you have a low tolerance for pain it is best to refrain 3 days before and during your cycle. Changes and hormone levels can cause increase the sensitivity. If you decide to wax during your cycle, please freshen up and wear a clean tampon before your service.
- You may take Tylenol 30 to 45 minutes prior to waxing to reduce pain.
- Waxing during pregnancy is safe, however, the hormones produced during this time generally cause an increase in irritation and sensitivity.
- We recommend waxing every 3 to 6 weeks or when the hair is 1/4 to 1/2 inch long.
- Depending on your hair growth, your first wax can last two to four weeks. In most cases, hair growth is minimal during the first week or two and will noticeably increase in the 3rd to 4th week. With regular waxing the length of time required between treatments will increase significantly.